Oriental Pearl TV Tower
Structure in General
- The design of the building is based on a Tan dynasty poem about the haunting sound made by a lute.
- The smallest sphere at the top is 14m in diameter.
- Pearl Oriental TV Tower also has a 20-room hotel called the Space Hotel, located in the five smaller spheres between the two biggest ones.
- The Oriental Pearl TV Tower is member of the World Federation of Great Towers.
- The tower has three observatory levels. The highest is at 350 metres, and is called the Space Module. The second is at 263 and 259 metres and is called the Sightseeing Floor. And the lowest, the Space City, is at 90 metres. There is also a revolving restaurant at the 267 metre level.
- The three columns between the two largest spheres are 9 meters in diameter, and the big spheres are 45 meters (upper) and 50 meters (lower) in diameter.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, elevator supplier, escalator supplier, fire protection engineering, glass supplier, MEP engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Revolving floor is present