New Providence Wharf Building D1
Structure in general
- Ontario Tower is the tallest riverside residential building in London.
- The elliptical floorplate tapers towards a point at the front of the building.
- Thanks to the elliptical design, many apartments feature curved, floor-to-ceiling sheets of glass offering panoramic views.
- The design both commemorates the tall industrial chimneys that were once such a feature of this part of London and evokes the funnels of the transatlantic liners that used to pass the building on their way into or out of London.
- The top of the building forms a 30° elliptical plane from the 24th story to the top of the tower, with the plane finished off with a blue neon rim.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
4 Fairmont Avenue
Emporis Skyscraper Award Year 2007
Recorded for this building:
Formwork supplier, Facade maintenance system supplier, Hoist supplier (construction), Real estate agent