Structure in General
- Ontario Tower is the tallest riverside residential building in London.
- The elliptical floorplate tapers towards a point at the front of the building.
- Thanks to the elliptical design, many apartments feature curved, floor-to-ceiling sheets of glass offering panoramic views.
- The design both commemorates the tall industrial chimneys that were once such a feature of this part of London and evokes the funnels of the transatlantic liners that used to pass the building on their way into or out of London.
- The top of the building forms a 30° elliptical plane from the 24th story to the top of the tower, with the plane finished off with a blue neon rim.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, developer, door supplier, elevator engineering, facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, formwork supplier, foundation company, hoist supplier (construction), planning consultant, real estate agent, shell construction, structural engineering, wind surveyor, window supplier