Structure in General
core plus outrigger
- On October 4, 2005 it was announced that Shangri-La Hotel & Resorts would open their first U.S operation in early 2009 within Waterview Tower.
- Sales for Waterview Tower began in May 2004.
- The building's site has been used as a parking lot for the past three decades.
- Construction on the original 89-story building halted in 2008 after it reached the 26th floor.
- A new proposal was announced in 2012 that would transform the unfinished tower into a 60-story apartment tower.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
attraction planning, concrete supplier, developer, excavation company, foundation company, general contractor, interior designer, shell construction