Structure in General
- The diagonal street Indiana Avenue was vacated from the Illinois Street/Ohio Street intersection to the Capitol Avenue/New York Street intersection by the construction of the AUL Tower.
- Tallest Building in Indiana from 1982 until 1990, when the Chase Tower was completed.
- The Plaza Hotel formerly stood on the northwest corner of this site.
- This is the tallest building completed in Indianapolis during the 1980s.
- The new 'OneAmerica' logo was added to the top of the tower in September 2004.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
facade maintenance system supplier, general contractor, parking management, property management, real estate agent, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings