AUL Tower, One American Square, American United Life Insurance Tower
Structure in General
- The diagonal street Indiana Avenue was vacated from the Illinois Street/Ohio Street intersection to the Capitol Avenue/New York Street intersection by the construction of the AUL Tower.
- Tallest Building in Indiana from 1982 until 1990, when the Chase Tower was completed.
- The Plaza Hotel formerly stood on the northwest corner of this site.
- This is the tallest building completed in Indianapolis during the 1980s.
- The new 'OneAmerica' logo was added to the top of the tower in September 2004.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
1 American Square
Also recorded for this building:
facade maintenance system supplier, general contractor, parking management, property management, real estate agent, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings