Structure in General
- Snow Hill Office Building One is a fully-glazed construction and includes a reception area and retail outlets on the first floor.
- The development delivers over 250,000 sq ft. of highly specified space with floor plates ranging between 14,000 and 25,000 sq ft.
- There is provision for 125 car park spaces.
- The building is fitted with solar control glazing and solar shading.
- Office Building One has been designed to achieve a BREEAM rating of 'Excellent'.
- In June 2006, KPMG, the professional services firm, signed an agreement to relocate its Birmingham headquarters in the 7th to 11th floors.
- In July 2008, Barclays Commercial Bank acquired over 98,000 sq ft of office space occupying floors 3-6.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, crane supplier (construction), developer, foundation company, general contractor, landscape architect, real estate agent, shell construction, structural engineering, sustainable design consultant, traffic consultant