One Rincon Hill, South Tower
Structure in General
- In addition to the tower units there are 14 townhomes grouped around the base of the building.
- During the first week of March 2008, 27 units were occupied by full-time residents even though the building is not scheduled for completion until the summer.
- This is the tallest residential-only building in California, and the tallest west of Chicago.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, developer, facade designer, formwork supplier, general contractor, MEP engineering, project management, structural engineering, wall insulation supplier
Features & Amenities
- Bicycle storage is available
- Doorman is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Hospitality room is available
- Storage space is available
- Sundeck is available
- Swimming pool is available