One Financial Plaza
Structure in General
- The building is connected by skyway to the Rand Tower, 501 Marquette, and US Bank Plaza.
- This is the tallest building completed in Minneapolis during the 1960s.
- One Financial Plaza, the first major post-World War II skyscraper built in Minneapolis, was constructed on the site of the demolished New York Life Insurance Building.
- The building underwent a major renovation in 1980 and again in the late 1990's.
- The basement housed a bank vault which was converted into a data center.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
architectural metalwork supplier, elevator supplier, general contractor, mechanical engineering, owner, property management, structural engineering