One Atlantic Center
Structure in General
- The tower's shaft is modeled after the Tribune Tower in Chicago.
- This building was Atlanta's tallest completed building from 1987 to 1992, when Bank of America Plaza took the crown.
- This was originally proposed on May 7, 1985 as a 44-story tower.
- The building is surrounded by a 2.5-acre landscaped park complete with fountains and courtyards.
- Each floor has room for up to eight corner offices.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, facade supplier, general contractor, MEP engineering, owner, parking management, property management, traffic consultant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings