Structure in General
- Olympia Centre is the tallest mid-block building in Chicago.
- Several duplex units feature 2-story rooms, some with enormous windows.
- Windows of many different sizes form a strange pattern on the façade, which is often compared to a jacket with a zipper down the middle.
- The lobby's walls are built of Swedish granite which was finished in Italy.
- The tower consists of 640,000 square feet of residential units over 370,000 square feet of office space.
- The tower slopes in the middle to make the office floors wider than the residential floors.
- The tower is connected to a Neiman Marcus department store which fronts on Michigan Avenue.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, elevator supplier, facade maintenance system supplier, general contractor, property management, structural engineering, surveyor, wind surveyor
Features & Amenities
- Doorman is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Hospitality room is available
- Laundry room is available
- Sauna is available
- Sundeck is available
- Swimming pool is available