Structure in General
flat roof with 1 box
commercial office residential condominium
- Olympia Centre is the tallest mid-block building in Chicago.
- Several duplex units feature 2-story rooms, some with enormous windows.
- Windows of many different sizes form a strange pattern on the façade, which is often compared to a jacket with a zipper down the middle.
- The lobby's walls are built of Swedish granite which was finished in Italy.
- The tower consists of 640,000 square feet of residential units over 370,000 square feet of office space.
- The tower slopes in the middle to make the office floors wider than the residential floors.
- The tower is connected to a Neiman Marcus department store which fronts on Michigan Avenue.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
161 East Chicago Avenue
Also recorded for this building:
developer, elevator supplier, facade maintenance system supplier, general contractor, property management, structural engineering, surveyor, wind surveyor
Features & Amenities
- Doorman is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Hospitality room is available
- Laundry room is available
- Sauna is available
- Sundeck is available
- Swimming pool is available