Structure in general
- The building does not have a 13th floor.
- The main retail entrance features a 3-story, 60-foot atrium, which is side lit for a more striking effect.
- Construction began on August 29, 1997.
- The ODS Tower's roofing system is a Carlisle fully adhered membrane.
- The top 17-floors of the tower hold 356,000 square feet of office space.
- The first half of the building consists of post-tensioned concrete slabs and beams with the second half featuring a steel frame structural system.
- The first two floors comprises of 32,600 square-feet of retail space.
- The tower has 4 levels of parking.
- The building has won “The Office Building of the Year” Award, Building Owners and Managers Association of Portland and Northwest Region, and EPA Energy Star Award in 2001.
- Originally, the building was to have been the 30-story, 460-feet Morrison Tower back in 1990. Referred to as "the building that took 10 years to build.".
- In late 2005, The ODS Tower was sold to Ashforth-Pacific, Inc. for $123 million.
- The Gerlinger Building and The Chambers buildings were once located on this site.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Tenant, Developer, Property management, Geotechnical engineering, Facade designer, Structural engineering, Owner, General contractor, Steel supplier, Roofing supplier, Owner of landed property
Features & Amenities
- Observation deck on roof