»ªÏÃ, Overseas-Chinese Banking Corporation
Structure in general
- Tallest building in Southeast Asia when completed.
- The OCBC Centre was the first major skyscraper on Singapore Island.
- Locals refer to the building as the "Calculator" because of its flat shape and windows that look like button pads.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
65 Chulia Street
Also recorded for this building:
Structural engineering, General contractor, Owner, Quantity surveyor
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Public parking is available