Structure in General
- The OCBC Centre was the first major skyscraper on Singapore Island.
- Tallest building in Southeast Asia when completed.
- Locals refer to the building as the "Calculator" because of its flat shape and windows that look like button pads.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, owner, project management, quantity surveyor, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Public parking is available