Northeast Asia Trade Tower
Structure in General
- Became the tallest building in South Korea upon its completion.
- Built as part of Songdo International Business District, a masterplanned city currently being created on 1,500 acres of reclaimed land on Incheon's waterfront.
- The tower is a mixed-use development consisting of offices on levels 2 and 6-24, a 204-key hotel on levels 25-36 and 200 serviced residences on levels 37-62.
- Levels 63-65 feature a restaurant and an observatory.
- The building's floor plates gradually shift in shape from trapezoid at the base to triangular at the top.
- The building is aiming to achieve LEED Silver (Core & Shell) certification for its environmental sustainability measures.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, civil engineering, developer, electrical engineering, facade consultant, facade engineering, general contractor, MEP engineering, project management, structural engineering, wind surveyor