No. 1 Snow Hill Plaza
Structure in General
- The architect has taken into account the different heights of the neighbouring Snow Hill Residential Tower and Snow Hill Hotel Tower and created a design that will complement each tower.
- There will be an enclosed public walkway from Snow Hill Queensway through to Weaman Street.
- Plans also include a 350 sqm green roof.
- There is parking provision for 116 cycles in the basement.
- The office tower aims to achieve a BREEAM rating of 'excellent'.
- In November 2007, a public exhibition revealed plans to build a high quality office development on the site of Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Snow Hill and adjacent land originally earmarked for the proposed 2 Snow Hill Plaza.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, developer, environmental consultant, planning consultant, project management, security service, sustainable design consultant