Structure in General
- Extensive use of sunshades, patterned panels, and protruding balconies adapt the tower to the tropical climate and minimize energy demand.
- The meshes of the sunshades are angled to keep views to the ground open while blocking sunlight from the windows.
- Because of the angled meshes, the sunshades can appear solid or transparent, depending on the perspective.
- Extensive landscaping covers the building in order to absorb sunlight, create oxygen, and enhance the building's appearance.
- At every 4 levels on the southeast facade there is a sheltered skygarden with overhanging trees.
- In addition to the skygardens, trees cover the carpark and the penthouse terraces.
- Creeper vines cover the blank walls on the facade, supported by special screens.
- A double volume mesh pergola crowns the terrace of the two penthouses.
- The mesh sunscreens create a dynamic shadow for the building, with alternatingly sharp and blurred edges.
- Common features of the building include a water garden, several pools, and a children's playground.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
civil engineering, developer, electrical engineering, elevator supplier, facade installation, general contractor, landscape architect, mechanical engineering, quantity surveyor, structural engineering