Structure in General
- One of the truest reproductions of the art deco style in any postmodern skyscraper.
- Flying buttresses decorate the sides of the tower, echoing the buttresses on top of the neighboring Tribune Tower.
- A 130-foot tapered spire tops the front of the building.
- Designed by Adrian D. Smith, FAIA, RIBA Design Partner at Skidmore Owings & Merrill LLP.
- Some of the most popular nationally syndicated talk shows (including Jerry Springer & Jenny Jones) are filmed in the NBC studio here.
- The NBC peacock logo decorates the crown and the entrance. The logo's design is integrated into the design of the building.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, developer, facade supplier, foundation company, general contractor, sealants & adhesives supplier, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Floodlighting at night