National Bank of Abu Dhabi Headquarters
Structure in General
- This building has a unique double tower structure in pyramidal cross section with inversely reflected triangular peaks.
- The pyramidal shape is repeated at the ground level with one vertex acting as a support point giving way to a grandiose entrance.
- The remainder of the tower is supported and intersected by a slender column which accentuates the main access to the lobby.
- This tower is the tallest in Abu Dhabi.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, elevator supplier, escalator supplier, facade maintenance system supplier, MEP engineering, wind surveyor
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings