Structure in General
- Changed the project of City Hall after raise of need for commercial development - the multifunctional city hall building was split into 3 buildings -- Municipality Building (for municipality purpose), Cylinder Office Tower (for office purpose) and City Hall Square Residential Block (for residential purpose).
- The building will have about half of a size currently used in various owned buildings of Vilnius municipality. So, maintenance will be lower and costs needed for renovation of old municipality buildings will be saved.
- The building will provide space for more than 1000 employees.
- The exterior used 10.500 m2 of glass.
- This was the first high-rise building built in Vilnius New City Centre after the end of the Soviet Union which promoted development.
- A conference hall is on the 20th floor.
- The mayor of Vilnius's cabinet operates from the 19th floor.
- Building originally was designed 27 floors, but in response to functionality was lowered to 20.
- In each typical building floor works from 30 to 35 municipality workers.
- Building has 5 elevators which can carry up to 37 persons at once.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, structural engineering, internal wall supplier, cooling installation, civil engineering, construction machinery rental, window supplier, foundation company, plumbing engineering, heating installation, fire protection engineering, electrical contractor, communications engineering, construction company, owner, elevator supplier, window installation, interior fit-out, wall insulation supplier, project management, facade installation, occupational safety and health, crane rental