Structure in General
- Changed the project of City Hall after raise of need for commercial development - the multifunctional city hall building was split into 3 buildings -- Municipality Building (for municipality purpose), Cylinder Office Tower (for office purpose) and City Hall Square Residential Block (for residential purpose).
- The building will have about half of a size currently used in various owned buildings of Vilnius municipality. So, maintenance will be lower and costs needed for renovation of old municipality buildings will be saved.
- The building will provide space for more than 1000 employees.
- The exterior used 10.500 m2 of glass.
- This was the first high-rise building built in Vilnius New City Centre after the end of the Soviet Union which promoted development.
- A conference hall is on the 20th floor.
- The mayor of Vilnius's cabinet operates from the 19th floor.
- Building originally was designed 27 floors, but in response to functionality was lowered to 20.
- In each typical building floor works from 30 to 35 municipality workers.
- Building has 5 elevators which can carry up to 37 persons at once.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
civil engineering, communications engineering, construction company, construction machinery rental, cooling installation, crane rental, electrical contractor, elevator supplier, facade installation, fire protection engineering, foundation company, general contractor, heating installation, interior fit-out, internal wall supplier, occupational safety and health, owner, plumbing engineering, project management, structural engineering, wall insulation supplier, window installation, window supplier