Ramada Plaza, First Baptist Church and Mizpah Hotel
Structure in General
- Mizpah Towers housed the First Baptist Church from 1914 until 1988.
- It is crowned by a tall tower on the southeast corner.
- Now vacant, it once included a three-story hotel above the church.
- It was sold to Syracuse Bangkok, LLC in December 2005.
- Plans call for its renovation into a 101-room Ramada Hotel.
- Exterior renovations were completed in 2007.
- The entire project could take two to three years to complete.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information