Structure in General
- New York's Skyscraper Museum occupies a small space on the first floor of the building.
- A restaurant is located on the 14th floor.
- Millennium Point contains the Ritz-Carlton Downtown, one of New York's five-star hotels.
- The building opened in February 2002. It was scheduled to open in October 2001, but this was delayed by the September 11 attack on the World Trade Center.
- The building was conspicuous to New Yorkers during its construction when a "Go Yankees!" banner hung high on the metal frame during major league baseball's Subway Series in 2000.
- Millennium Point is located on the northern edge of Battery Park.
- The entire structure rests on six hundred 200-ton piles, which extend through fill and bear directly on the bedrock.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, facade consultant, facade maintenance system installation, foundation company, geotechnical engineering, heating installation, interior designer, landscape architect, MEP engineering, owner, plumbing contractor, property management, structural engineering