Structure in General
- The Millenia Tower is a signature 41-storey luxury office skyscraper.
- The square footprint rests on four illuminated cylinders which in turn frame a striking glass lobby.
- The tower is crowned by a massive pyramidal roof which is the tallest focal point of the entire development.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
- DP Architects Pte Ltd
- Johnson/Burgee Architects
- Kevin Roche John Dinkeloo & Associates
- Philip Johnson / Alan Ritchie Architects
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, structural engineering, tenant
Features & Amenities
- Public parking is available