Structure in General
- The Milad Tower was the 4th tallest free-standing telecommunication tower in the world when it was completed.
- The tower features a revolving restaurant at 276 metres (905 feet) along with multiple observation decks.
- The tower comprises a lobby, concrete shaft, 12-storey telecommunications, dining and observation structure, and a metal mast.
- The main shaft comprises three converging structures in buttress form ascended by six, 20-person panoramic elevators travelling at 7 metres (23 feet) per second.
- The building features an Islamic Revolution museum.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, facade engineering, facade supplier, foundation company, MEP engineering
Features & Amenities
- Observation floor is available