Structure in General
- This building is scheduled to break ground in December 2002.
- This will be the tallest building in Sandton when completed.
- The most expensive apartment in South Africa was recently sold off plan in the building for a record R28 million or $3.1 million.
- The tower will tie into the Sandton Square Office, hotel and retail complex as well as the Sandton city complex.
- The building is now officially 140m tall and 34 stories due to the demand for additional apartments.
- Construction can be monitored via a site webcam at michelangelotowers.co.za.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, developer, elevator supplier, general contractor, quantity surveyor, structural engineering