Mercury City Tower, Mercury Office Tower
Structure in General
- Architect Frank Williams claims this is the first environmentally friendly building in Moscow. It is designed to use less water and electricity by collecting melting water and providing 75% workspace with daylight. 10% of the construction material came from a 300 kilometer radius of the construction site.
- The 53rd floor (230 meters) was completed in May 2011.
- The 67th floor was completed in February 2012.
- The tallest building in Europe features a total of 29 elevators, two of them are high-speed elevators travelling at a maximum speed of 7 m/s.
- Of the 29 elevators, 20 are passenger elevators and 9 are service elevators.
- Of the 20 passenger lifts, 10 of them are TWIN system - where two elevator cabs operate independently one above the other in the same shaft.
- Combined, the inclined surfaces of the building's exterior are equivalent in area to a soccer field.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
1-y Krasnogvardeyskiy proyezd, 15
City of Moscow
Emporis Skyscraper Award Year 2013