Menara TA One
Structure in General
- Menara Budaya occupies a narrow rectangular site.
- Viewed along one of the city's principal boulevards, Menara Budaya appears in the foreground beneath the twin towers of Cesar Pelli's Petronas Buildings, but it is in no menas overawed by its lofts neighbor.
- The typical internal office floors are column-free. The external skin is glazed with tempered float glass and there are a variety of sun-shading devices on the west- and south-facing facades.
- The service-core, which consists of the lift lobby, toilets, fire stairs, and mechanical and electrical (M&E) rooms, is located on the east side of the structure. It acts as a barrier or shield, keeping the morning sun out of the offices, while allowing natural lighting into the core areas.
- The roof-top level is used as a communal space, and a tensile membrane structure provides protection to an entertainment area.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
civil engineering, client, general contractor, landscape architect, MEP engineering, project management, quantity surveyor, structural engineering