Structure in General
- Planned to be the first building within a three-phase development, the Menara Global office tower is designed to be one of a pair of twin towers that serve as a gateway to a large mixed-use development at the terminus of the sites central, tree-lined boulevard.
- Menara Global fronts Jl. Gatot Subroto, one of the three main thoroughfares within the urban area that comprise the legs of the "Golden Triangle" business district.
- The apex of the tower is expressed by a cantilevered metal crown along the curved portion of the tower, highlighting the culmination of the curved form on the skyline.
- The main lobby itself is a grand two-story volume flanked by two banking halls and centered by a dramatic, classically-inspired chandelier detailed in a modern architectural vocabulary.
- The podium and porte-cochere are faced in a cool and sober selection of polished and flamed gray and green granites, while the dramatic form of the tower is expressed in a sleek glass curtainwall with a polished gray aluminum horizontal mullion treatment that emphasizes the towers curved shape.
- Vehicles entering the site drive directly from the boulevard under a two-story high covered loggia that serves as the building's porte-cochere, providing visitors and tenants with an elegant transition from the city streets to the Menara Global lobby.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information