Structure in General
commercial office residential
- Architect: Giulio Mongeri
- First owner: Vincenzo Caivano
- Hosts the Istanbul stores of Gucci and Armani, as well as Armani Café
- Famous people like poet Roni Margulies, Russian aristocrat Colonel Gorodetzki (who fled the 1917 Revolution), poet Abdülhak Hamid, Turkish president Celal Bayar, and Kerime Nadir have all lived in this building.
- Inspired by the style of the Milanese palazzos.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information