Lloyd Center Tower
Structure in General
- Largest and tallest office building in Oregon outside of downtown Portland.
- A pedestrian skybridge on the second floor connects the Lloyd Center Tower to the Lloyd Center Mall.
- An average floor space is 21,000 square feet.
- In 1994, PacifiCorp purchased the Lloyd Center Tower from Durst Buildings Corp.
- In late 1995, PacifiCorp's Pacific Development, Inc. sold approximately 50 percent of the office space to Ashforth Pacific, Inc.
- Each floor has eight corner offices.
- In 2001, the building was recognized by the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) with the local and regional Earth Award.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
fire protection engineering, owner, property management, tenant