Leonardo City Tower Hotel
Structure in general
- Won 1st place in a design competition.
- Tallest skyscraper in Ramat Gan from 2000 to 2001; Surpassed by the City Gate Ramat Gan.
- Construction rate was one storey for every five days, without fail.
- Residents of the 200 luxurious apartments in the tower are able to enjoy every special service as the hotel visitors, including 24h room service, valet parking, room massages, spa and the pool.
- Floor space of the convention center is 5,000 m².
- Modaie Bridge divides between this tower and it's tall neighbour, Gibor Sport House. It cost nearly $8 million to complete and was opened on May 2002.
- All of the hotel rooms are connected to the internet.
- An Israeli soap opera called 'City Tower', after the name of the building and taking place supposedly in it, used to be shown on local TV.
- As from floor 19 and above the building serves for luxurious residential usage.
- Floors 4 to 18 serve the Sheraton Hotel.
- Ground level floor serves for both separated lobbies of the residential section and the hotel, which is also connected to a prestigious mini-mall, accessed from another different entrnace.
- There are 167 guest units in the hotel; 1 Smart Presidential Suite, 31 Smart Executive Suites, 69 Smart Rooms and 66 Deluxe Rooms.
- This is the first major 5-star hotel in the city.
- Under Sheraton instructions there is no 13th floor or rooms with the number 13 in the tower.
- Floors 41-42 are two technical floors.
- The pyramidal top houses mechanical equipment.
- The carpark covers 11,900 sq.m, with upper residential floors of 16,200 sq.m., and the hotel floors at 18,300 sq.m.
- The parking area has a direct connection to the parking area of Gibor Sport House=Gibor Sport House].
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Owner, General contractor, Developer, Facade supplier, Construction company, Formwork supplier, Structural engineering, Elevator engineering, Elevator supplier, Electrical engineering, Project management, Tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Public parking is available