Leo Burnett Building
Structure in General
- The lobby is clad in Rosa Portugala marble and pine-green African granite.
- Named after the Leo Burnett advertising agency, which occupied 28 floors of the building at the time of its completion.
- The only tenants other than Leo Burnett are the law firm of Winston and Strawn, which occupies the upper floors of the building and restaurant Catch 35 which maintains an dramatic presence on the first floor of the building.
- The building is connected to the 200 North Dearborn Apartments and the Loop Pedway System by a skybridge over Dearborn Street.
- A retail gallery on the Lake Street side connects the building with the Renaissance Hotel on the east.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
asset manager, consultant, developer, facade consultant, facade supplier, general contractor, investment advisor, lightning protection, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Pedway access is available