The Legislative Assembly of Saskatchewan
Structure in General
beaux-arts / historism
capitol (national subdivision)
- Its design was influenced by English Renaissance and French Baroque architecture.
- The Saskatchewan Legislative Building is located on the south shore of Wascana Lake just south of downtown Regina.
- More than 34 different types of marble are used throughout the building.
- The building situated inside the 160 acre Wascana Centre park.
- The design was selected by an international design competion among seven leading architectural firms.
- In 1978 it became the first building designated a provincial heritage property in Saskatchewan.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information