Le 1000 de la Gauchetière
Structure in General
- Montreal's tallest, this building rises to the maximum height allowed by the city.
- Includes an indoor skating rink surrounded by restaurants and shops.
- The structural system of this building is mixed, with the services core in concrete and the peripherical office space in steel.
- Average floors offer approximately 20,000 square feet of leasable space, with up to 12 corner offices per floor.
- Cathédrale Marie-Reine du Monde on the north side of the building inspired the copper roof of the tower and the four copper-capped rotunda entrances at the tower base corners.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
elevator supplier, escalator supplier, general contractor, owner, property management, shell construction, steel supplier
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings