La Tour CIBC
Structure in General
- Horizontal strips of glass curtain wall alternate with spandrels of various types of stone.
- This slender tower has only 1,400 square meters per floor. This is due to a zoning regulation limiting the total building floor area to twelve times the property area.
- Rentable space ranges from 1,161 to 1,282 sq. meters per floor.
- Tallest building in Canada and the whole British Commonwealth when completed; but surpassed within a year by 1 Place Ville-Marie.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
elevator consultant, elevator supplier, investor, property management
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Public parking is available