L.A. Live Hotel & Condominiums
Structure in General
- This hotel is part of a massive $1 billion entertainment district planned around the Staples Center and Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Construction of each hotel room is estimated to cost $375,000.
- Architectural concepts were borrowed from the design of the Hilton Americas Hotel in Houston, which serves that city's convention center.
- The hotel complex will be a unique hybrid of a Marriott Marquis and Ritz-Carlton with approximately 216 privately-owned residences known as the The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton.
- Condominium units occupy the upper floors, while the hotel occupies the lower section.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
crane rental, crane supplier (construction), developer, facade maintenance system supplier, financing, general contractor, tenant