Structure in General
- The tallest building in Shenzhen upon completion.
- Levels 4-72 are grade A office space, while levels 75-100 house the St. Regis Shenzhen hotel, with 290 rooms and suites.
- The top four floors form a sky garden and contain the hotel lobby and various gastronomy options.
- The lower levels of the building house a shopping center, the KK Mall.
- The curved shape of the building is intended to evoke a spring or a fountain; this in turn is meant to connote Shenzhen's wealth and prosperity.
- The curtain wall facade curls up at the foot of the building to form a "lip" canopy over the entrance to the offices.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
building physics, developer, facade engineering, fire protection engineering, interior designer, lighting consultant, MEP engineering, structural engineering