Structure in General
- The tower's elevators are located in the short wing at the center of the rear facade.
- The building is supported by a 5-foot-thick floating slab foundation, 62 feet wide by 420 feet long.
- 12,800 US tons of structural steel were used in the building's construction.
- The tower's end walls are precast concrete with exposed white dolomite aggregrate, in panels measuring 5 feet by 12.5 feet.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
electrical engineering, general contractor, landscape architect, mechanical engineering, owner, property management, real estate agent, steel supplier, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings