Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Structure in General
- The massive cooling plant required for the cooling of the hotel is located at a site almost half a kilometer away so as not to allow the engineering requirements of the hotel to intrude on the main building.
- Right next to the hotel is Wild Wadi, Dubai's famous water park, which also offers stunning views of the Burj Al Arab.
- This hotel features 19 Arabian styled beach villas designed by WS Atkins and are called Beit Al Bahar, directly located in front of Burj Al Arab.
- This hotel was imaginatively designed in the form of a giant wave to reflect Dubai’s seafaring heritage.
- The interior of this hotel draws upon the four elements of nature - Water, Earth, Air and Fire.
- As part of the hotel's 'natural flow' design, the lobby leads to a sweeping, two tier Colonnade curving gracefully more than 120 meters along the beach side of the hotel.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, construction company, consultant, elevator supplier, facade designer, facade supplier, fire protection engineering, geotechnical engineering, interior designer, interior fit-out, landscape architect, lighting consultant, MEP engineering, owner, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings