Structure in general
- The design features a metal frame, and a curtain wall with round windows that are structurally stronger than traditional rectangular windows and allow a thinner structural frame for the building.
- The building was the tallest building in Asia and Hong Kong back in 1973.
- This structure replaced the Old Jardine House.
- At the time of completion in 1972, the Jardine House was the tallest building in Hong Kong, but lost the title to Hopewell Centre in 1980.
- Jardine House is one of 18 buildings involved in the Hong Kong Tourism Commission's Victoria Harbour Lighting Plan.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Construction company, Owner, Developer, Facade supplier, Tenant, Real estate agent, Quantity surveyor, MEP engineering, Lighting installation, Light engineering, HVAC supplier, Facade maintenance system supplier
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings