İşbank Tower 1
Structure in General
- The 52-floor Is Bankasi Tower 1 is the tallest office building in Turkey and the Balkan peninsula (southeastern Europe). It entered service with the ceremonies between August 23 and 26, 2000. Its official height is 181.20 m "without" the flag pole, and 194.57 m "including" the flag pole.
- Uses "intelligent skyscraper" technologies.
- Located close to "4. Levent" subway station.
- Owned and built by Türkiye Is Bankasi (Turkish Commerce Bank).
- Several details of the building resemble Trump Tower in New York, which was designed by the same architect firm, Swanke Hayden Connell Architects.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, facade designer, facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, formwork supplier, general contractor, glass supplier, heating installation, lighting consultant, owner, sealants & adhesives supplier