Structure in General
- The 39th floor was added in the 1999 renovation. It houses a restaurant with view over the whole Warsaw skyline.
- Because the top floor was added long after the original construction, it is not accessed by the building's elevators.
- The façade was originally built with 483.000 blue-green ceramic plates, which were replaced by a glass façade in 1999.
- Designed by BPA Byggproduction AB of Sweden.
- Built shortly after completion of the Novotel Warszawa Centrum, a building with a similar shape.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Ulica Stawki 2
Recorded for this building:
structural engineering, communications engineering, facade designer, construction company, elevator supplier, real estate agent, facade installation