International Commerce Centre
Structure in general
- The final design of this tower was made in 2001 after more than four design proposal changes.
- The original World's Tallest design (574m with a pyramidal top) was changed, and the new design is by KPF.
- This tower will form a "gateway" for Victoria Harbour with Two International Finance Centre at the opposite side of the harbour.
- Will become the tallest building in Hong Kong, surpassing Two International Finance Centre by some 60 meters.
- A 7-star Ritz-Carlton hotel with 300 rooms will be located near the top portion of the tower on 13 floors. It will also include convention and conference facilities.
- The 7-star hotel will be the highest elevated hotel in the world, surpassing the one in Jin Mao Tower.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Developer, Structural engineering, Tenant, Elevator supplier, MEP engineering, Construction company, Facade consultant, Foundation company, Geotechnical engineering, Wind surveyor, Facade maintenance system supplier
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Observation floor is available