Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Structure in General
- Vancouver's largest hotel from 1973-2001, but still tops in number of rooms in one building. The Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel is largest but in two towers including One Wall Centre.
- Site of the Yeltsin-Clinton Summit in April 1993.
- Guestrooms were upgraded in 1999 and are the largest in roominess (size) in the city.
- Reopened after an $18 million renovation in March 2002.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, consultant, electrical contractor, electrical engineering, elevator supplier, interior designer, mechanical engineering, structural engineering, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings