Hyatt Regency Houston
Structure in General
- The 30th floor is a revolving restaurant.
- The hotel has a 30-story atrium, one of the highest in Texas.
- This is Houston's tallest hotel, and was the city's largest until the Hilton Americas Hotel was completed in 2003.
- The atrium was featured as a set in the 1976 film "Logan's Run".
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
facility management, structural engineering, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings