Structure in General
- The Hyatt Center was designed by Harry Cobb and incorporates a bright glass and steel facade with an oval-shaped footprint on the site.
- Site prep work began on July 10, 2002, and the ceremonial groundbreaking took place on December 5 of the same year.
- At the time of the ceremonial groundbreaking only 400,000 of the building's 1.7 million square feet of office space was still on the market.
- A similar building by the same architecture firm is the Tour EDF near Paris.
- The Monroe Street side features extensive landscaping, with two triangular plazas filling out the site.
- An earlier plan for this development named Pritzker Tower was designed by British architect Lord Norman Foster.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, check engineering, civil engineering, concrete supplier, construction company, developer, electrical connections, elevator consultant, elevator supplier, escalator supplier, excavation company, facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, fire protection engineering, general contractor, geotechnical engineering, glass supplier, landscape architect, MEP engineering, owner, roofing supplier, sealants & adhesives supplier, steel supplier