Hyatt Regency Indianapolis/PNC Center
Structure in General
- The 535 guest rooms are arranged around a 21-story atrium.
- This mixed-use structure includes a hotel & revolving restaurant facing the Capitol grounds to the northwest, and two triangular office wings fronting Illinois Street and Maryland Street.
- Glass-walled elevators that rise along the inside of the hotel's atrium rise to the Eagle's Nest, a revolving restaurant atop the building.
- The building sold in May 2005 for $74 million.
- The 22-story Hyatt Regency and twin 15-story Mercahnts Plaza were built on a site formerly occupied by the Lincoln Hotel, D. Sommers & Company Building, several smaller commercial buildings and the 'zero' block of Kentucky Avenue.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, consultant, elevator supplier, financing, general contractor, lighting consultant, MEP engineering, owner, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Atrium is present
- Panoramic elevators are present
- Revolving floor is present