Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center
Structure in General
- The hotel broke ground on June 30, 2003.
- The Hyatt hotel was "topped out" on April 14, 2005.
- The Hyatt hotel was opened on December 20, 2005.
- The hotel features a 4-story glass atrium.
- The building has two wings of 26 and 38 stories.
- The hotel has a 300-seat full service restaurant and 60,000 square feet of meeting space.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
asset manager, civil engineering, concrete supplier, facade designer, general contractor, interior designer, plumbing engineering, project management, property management, structural engineering, tenant