Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center
Structure in general
- The hotel broke ground on June 30, 2003.
- The Hyatt hotel was "topped out" on April 14, 2005.
- The Hyatt hotel was opened on December 20, 2005.
- The hotel features a 4-story glass atrium.
- The building has two wings of 26 and 38 stories.
- The hotel has a 300-seat full service restaurant and 60,000 square feet of meeting space.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
General contractor, Project management, Facade designer, Property management, Tenant, Concrete supplier, Interior designer, Structural engineering, Civil engineering, Plumbing engineering, Asset manager