Hotel Princess Barcelona
Structure in General
- This building has a similar compositon to Skybridge, two towers linked by steel bridges on each floor.
- Biggest hotel completed in Barcelona since Hotel Arts Barcelona .
- The building is painted in blue and red like the colours of the city soccer team, F.C. Barcelona. The team stadium is Camp Nou.
- This hotel was opened on March 5, 2004 and 10 rooms were occupied. By March 8 there were 266 rooms booked.
- The building features a bar and restaurant opened to the public on the 23rd floor.
- The high-rise hotel has a triangular footprint.
- The building features an open air café bar on the first floor and a cocktail bar on the ground floor with direct views over Edifici Fòrum.
- The new car Seat Altea was showcased in this hotel the first weekend it opened.
- Features 3 panoramic elevators that look towards Torre Agbar.
- The hotel features an open air swiming pool on the 23rd floor with panoramic views to the Mediterranean Sea.
- This was the first non-residential high-rise opened in Diagonal Mar.
- The lift core facade was changed after completion from a glass facade to low emission glass, because the lift's temperature was found to be too high due to sun radiation.
- This is the first building over 100 meters completed since Villa Olímpica.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
structural engineering, facade supplier, facade designer, construction company, developer, facade maintenance system supplier, owner, master plan architect, real estate agent, MEP engineering