Hotel Arts Barcelona
Structure in General
- There are 365 bedrooms with king or twin beds,44 Executive Suites,32 Deluxe rooms 12 Executive Suites on The Club, 27 duplex luxury Apartments with one, two or three bedrooms. All guest rooms have marble bathrooms, compact disc player, mini-bar and fax/pc connections, satellite television and video.The Apartments are between 34 and 44 level.
- Construction delays prevented the hotel from opening for the Olympic Games. Some of the foundation was placed incorrectly.
- Floors are made of a composite structure of steel and concrete, 18.5 cm. thick.
- A camera of TV3, the Catalan official television station, is located on top.
- The facade maintenance cabin run between the white skeleton structure and the building facade.
- Proclamed as the third Best Hotel in the world by the tourism and holiday magazine Condé Nast Traveler in October, 2003.
- The architect from the office Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP who designed the building was Bruce Graham.
- The building was built as part of the urban transformation plan to create a modern village for the 1992 Olympic Games, and a new skyline for the waterfront district of Barcelona.
- The new Ford Fiesta ad was set in the building reception.
- There is a Club in the 33rd floor with special concierge team.
- The Royal Bedroom has an area of 350 m².
- There are 482 rooms with panoramic views of the sea and the city.
- The building seems to appears from the under the ground level, where there is a pool.
- A "Six Senses Spa" is situated on the 42th and 43rd floor.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, consultant, elevator supplier, facade engineering, facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, general contractor, master plan architect, real estate agent, structural engineering, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Public parking is available