Structure in General
- Located on a slope so steep that the rear entrance is on the 17th floor.
- Replaced Jardine House as the tallest building in Hong Kong when completed.
- Was the tallest building in Hong Kong and second tallest in Asia from 1980 to the completion of Bank of China Tower in 1989.
- There is a revolving restaurant on the top floor.
- A private swimming pool is located at the roof top.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
183 Queen's Road
Also recorded for this building:
structural engineering, developer, elevator supplier
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Revolving floor is present