Structure in General
- The oberservation point is 417 metres above sea level.
- Over 1.000.000 people visit Holmenkollen every year, making it the most visited tourist attraction in Norway.
- There have been annual ski jumping contests in Holmenkollen since its opening in 1892.
- The ski jump has been rebuilt 15 times since its opening.
- The spectator record was set during the winter Olympics held in 1952 when 101.400 people paid to watch the jumping contest, and another 40.000 packed the viewpoint of Gratishaugen hill.
- Holmenkollen is one of the most famous winter sports arenas in the world.
- During summer the run-out is filled with water, forming a 25 metres deep pond named Besserudtjern.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Recorded for this building:
construction company, consultant, demolition company, facade supplier
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- City landmark