Hochhaus Uptown München
Structure in General
- This building is located opposite the Olympic Stadium on the Georg-Brauchle-Ring.
- This is the tallest building in Munich and a landmark for the regional capital.
- The tower features a light-flooded glass facade; in addition to this the campus buildings are equipped with balustrades covered with wooden gills.
- Offers its own underground railway station as well as easy access to the central ring road.
- Uptown München replaces the Business Tower in Nuremberg as Bavaria's tallest high-rise building.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
electrical connections, landscape architect, structural engineering, mechanical systems installation, investor, facade designer, facade maintenance system supplier, floor plate contractor, surveyor, formwork supplier, excavation company, fire protection engineering, wind surveyor, site agent, facade supplier, developer, ground surveyor, owner, elevator supplier, shell construction, project management, MEP engineering