Hochhaus Uptown München
Structure in General
- This building is located opposite the Olympic Stadium on the Georg-Brauchle-Ring.
- This is the tallest building in Munich and a landmark for the regional capital.
- The tower features a light-flooded glass facade; in addition to this the campus buildings are equipped with balustrades covered with wooden gills.
- Offers its own underground railway station as well as easy access to the central ring road.
- Uptown München replaces the Business Tower in Nuremberg as Bavaria's tallest high-rise building.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, electrical connections, elevator supplier, excavation company, facade designer, facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, fire protection engineering, floor plate contractor, formwork supplier, ground surveyor, investor, landscape architect, mechanical systems installation, MEP engineering, owner, project management, shell construction, site agent, structural engineering, surveyor, wind surveyor