Hochhaus Uptown München
Structure in general
- Offers its own underground railway station as well as easy access to the central ring road.
- This building is located opposite the Olympic Stadium on the Georg-Brauchle-Ring.
- This is the tallest building in Munich and a landmark for the regional capital.
- Uptown München replaces the Business Tower in Nuremberg as Bavaria's tallest high-rise building.
- The tower features a light-flooded glass facade; in addition to this the campus buildings are equipped with balustrades covered with wooden gills.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Floor plate contractor, Structural engineering, Facade designer, Developer, Owner, Excavation company, Fire protection engineering, Facade supplier, Mechanical systems installation, Site agent, Elevator supplier, Landscape architect, Shell construction, Ground surveyor, MEP engineering, Electrical connections, Investor, Facade maintenance system supplier, Surveyor